How many brides out there have friends or relatives who “DO” photography? Sometimes, they will give you a break on price, other times they might offer to do your photos as a gift.
This bride give us a look at why that isn’t always a good idea.
- Discuss the details of the kind of photos you want
- Think of all the people you would like photos of
- Assign a person to gather those people for the photographer
- Realize that taking the formal and group pictures will take longer than you think
- Hire a professional photographer